We are members of the ICNZB
Our Professional Membership with the Institute of Certified NZ Bookkeepers is important because….
• We have a Code of Ethical Conduct that we are
obliged to adhere to.
• We hold Professional Indemnity insurance that
protects us both in our business relationship.
• We are supported in our Continuous Professional
Development with regular access to educational
material and information.
• We have passed an assessment to confirm our
bookkeeping skills and gain this membership.
• We have access to resources and templates to
benefit our business and our clients.
• We are kept up to date on new software and
service providers within the industry.
• We have National support from our bookkeeping
• We are part of a global bookkeeping community.
• We take advantage of professional network
opportunities, and have contact with relevant
industry professionals through webinars, annual
conferences, roadshows and the like.
• We are provided up to the minute updates from
government agencies such as Inland Revenue,
ACC, DIA and MBIE.
• If you have reasonable grounds to believe that
we have breached the Code of Ethical Conduct,
you are able to bring the matter to the notice of